Thursday, June 13, 2013

so, here i am.

feeling all gloomy these past few days. cant think of anything right now. hoping that these things will end peacefully, and i get to live my own life back. i'm quite a happy-go-lucky girl, but nothing can make me feel better when i'm having a problem, only myself can cure itself. hahaha how? just get some rest, cry all day/night long, talk to someone about it and dont make me angry hah but it will take a lot of time to be okay again.

oh and i got an offer letter from seratas ((sek. men. sains raja tun azlan shah)) i'm thinking about it again and again, should i go or i shouldnt?? its too far, like hell far mannn. but i'm just worried about one thing, not about the distance, but can i get along with the students?

i'm just hoping that wtvr decisions that i will make, will be the best for me, amin.



No comments:

Post a Comment