Monday, June 17, 2013

tomorrow is the day.

well, only a few hours left to spend my time at ampang, before i'm off to perak tomorrow morning, after subuh. i'll be missing each and everyone of my lovelies, and my family too. hoping that i get to come back here, sooner or later.

may god bless me, always and all my precious too. i do hope that i'll be a strong girl there and i'm gonna get myself busy studying so that i wont think of nonsense things there. i should make my parents proud of me, and i should prove to them that i can change and be a good daughter.

to my precious ones;

do miss me, and do not forget me. i'm hoping the best for all of you and wish me all the best! it's gonna be a different school, different environment, different teachers, different friends, different schoolmates/classmates/dormmates and everything is gonna be different there but all i know is my love toward you guys wont change a bit. may all of us, achieve successful life and always always always remember that we have each other to hold on.
see you guys, soon. loving all of you, so much. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment