Thursday, April 25, 2013

sucks big time.

Large

asha used to say this to me, 'one day, you'll know how does it feels if the one you love, leaves you. and after that, you'll know how strong yourself really are.' i keep ignoring what asha said, but suddenly, when i'm in this situation, i can see the truth now. i do feel that myself is strong enough to go through all these its just, too many pressure and challenging things happened. i dont know how long myself can stand with all these shits, but i know, i have too. nak tak nak, kena juga face it. eventho, it hurts, a lot. I'VE TO FACE IT. alone? yes, sometimes alone. but look around ppl, you've a lot of ppl that cares about you. open up your eyes, they are always right beside you. 

i cant deny that i've done so many mistakes in my life. i repeat, so many. but i know that, i can change. and i will. it takes time. slowly, step by step. i just need some encouragement from my love ones. being a girl, a teenager sucks big time. how i wish i can turn back the time where i was a little girl, that only knows how to smile, laugh and cry, nothing else. but life must go on. being a teenager teaches me a lot of things. the DOs and DON'Ts. can't hesitate myself from doing such a silly thing that can ruin my life, aite?

so here we go, ppl. keep your head up and try to be better than anyone else in a good way, each and every second :)



No comments:

Post a Comment