Friday, May 3, 2013

birthday wish to my one and only, mok.

so here i go, firstly, happy belated 19th birthday to my dear, nur wahidah abdullah. sorry for this late post, but i'm the first one to wish you aite? hehe called her around 9pm at the hostel, and she was like awalnyaaaa wish hehe budak hostel en.. secondly, sorry i cant be with you to celebrate your birthday like last year. but i'll try to meet up with you very soon.

thirdly, all i want to say is, thank you. for everything, kak. for being right by my side. for entertain me whenever i need someone. hear all my problems & stories. being my counselor, the one that be mad at me for my wrongs and the one that support me in everything that i do. never fail to make me happy in any situation and never fail to be a good sister to me.

forthly, pls cepat kahwin. i'm sure that you and aiman will be a very sweet husband&wife one day. pls stay cute together and be a good wife, one day. insyaallah, amin :')

fifthly, please be my sister forever. dont ever forget me and dont even try to forget me.

lastly, happy belated birthday, again. enjoy and have a blast, kak.
i love you, always! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment