Wednesday, May 29, 2013

it's holiday time!

haha so hi bloggie. i was quite busy and my pc rosak so yeah takde masa sgt nak blogging. so here i am, on the 6th day of the holiday! doing nothing now, just laying on my bed and listen to some songs. so here we go, gonna start with a story with my new family, klang's family. actually they're my friends but more to family to me.

on the first day i met them, i was quite shy sbb tak kenal sesiapa pun. yang kenal cuma abang, ayoy and jamil. but it took like only two hours to get to be close with them. so there are am, acap, alya, bella, ezanny, asun, shis, mok, ameir, ammar, faiz, aizal and many more, cant recall. they were just too awesome. never gonna forget them!

they are like my brothers and my sisters. fun to be with and always can count on them. hopefully i get to meet them very soon.

to klang's family, i miss you guys, take care and be good <3

No comments:

Post a Comment